Thursday, July 21, 2011

Yeah, I know there should only be about 5 items in this list. Go ahead and criticize and see what happens.*

Things I have learned while studying for the bar exam:

1. I have poor study habits.
2. I would rather do anything besides study for the bar exam.
3. Stress eating is a unique and interesting compulsion.
4. Cleaning is a more favorable activity than studying for the bar exam.
5. Wait WHAT? Cleaning?
6. Yes. Cleaning. Vacuuming and scrubbing suddenly seems imperative.
7. But you normally hate cleaning!
8. True story. But procrastination is a guilt-inducing beast, and at least the dishes are done when cleaning is the chosen method of procrastination.
9. I don't want to go through with this madness, and I'm not even sure I will ever benefit from this madness even if I do pass, which, let's be honest, these practice test scores need to ramp up real quick-like if that little miracle is going to come to fruition.
10. I need a nap.



*DEATH is what happens! I will voluntarily manslaughter you in the heat of passion after adequate provocation! And more legal stuff I will never use! ACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment