Friday, June 24, 2011

I also go to the pound sometimes to pet kittens.

Oh, hi. How are you? I'm perfectly fine and healthy, if not generally happy, but often bored. I'm studying for the bar exam, which is an awful and overwhelming task that frequently makes me feel like being mean. I'm also trying to get a job, which is an exhausting process fraught with waiting and chinks in the old self esteem. BUT! I've recently found the perfect apartment for when my current lease ends, which is a very good thing since the lease ends on August 6th. It's certainly nothing fancy or architecturally interesting, but it's an enormous east-facing spot and has a dishwasher, washer/dryer, tons of windows, and a big shade tree. It's going to be great. Aside from the misery of bar study/job hunting/apartment finding, there have been some sweet bits to the last couple of months for sure. Let's look.

I got to see The Black Keys with some of my favorites.

The Black Keys are magic.



my baby brother is so cute

Took the nephew grocery shopping.

It turns out that grocery shopping with a four-year-old nephew isn't hard at all when he relegates himself to riding on the cart.

Oh yeah, there was a whole graduation-type thing.


Went morel hunting for the first time.

sometimes you find joy in unexpected places

Went to the Taste of Bloomington.

Taste of Bloomington

And spent quite a bit of time with a very nice man. Shit he's cute.

me n mark

I'll see you next time, hopefully after I do some more stuff. Like take the bar exam and have a job. Smooch.

No comments:

Post a Comment