Monday, November 1, 2010

School would be great if it weren't for all the stupid learning and assessment.

Still alive and kicking, although I'm wondering if I can postpone my first final scheduled for tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I have meningitis. I mean, I have four of the eight main symptoms: headache, stiff neck, confusion, and sleepiness. Sure I've been spending an awful lot of time crouched over my laptop, hammering out final outlines. But it's probably meningitis.

Lazy photo-posting, coming right up.



My brothers had steps shaved into their sideburns when they were little. This dude takes it to the next level:

New Zealand has the latest fashions

We've been mostly confined to our apartments and the library lately, but it's nice to remember when we used to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment